Pick up in jeeps in Havana hotels.
Departure: Starting at 08:30 am
Min: 2 people
- Visit to the Tourist Park of Guamá, located in the Ciénaga de Zapata, with a total area of 10499 km2, and located in the southern part of the province of Matanzas, it is the largest wetland in the Caribbean and was declared a Biosphere Reserve in the year 2000.
- Visit to the largest crocodile farm that exists in Cuba.
- Boat tour through channels through La Laguna del Tesoro, beautiful natural lake of 9 km2 of area and 4 meters of average depth, surrounded by virgin vegetation and where the trout abounds.
- Panoramic tour of the Taina Village, where you can see alongside the guano huts numerous life-size sculptures of aborigines performing various daily tasks and that recreate life here in a distant past.
- Visit to the Cueva de los Peces.
- Snorkeling in Caleta Buena.
- Lunch at Caleta Buena restaurant with semi-buffet service and open bar for national drinks.
- Transfer to Varadero or return to Havana.
Adults: From 123 €
Children: 92 €