Pick up at hotels in Havana starting at 09:00.
Frequency: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Visit to Colonial Havana, declared by UNESCO Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
- Walking tour through the old town, with its squares, fortresses and buildings built by the Spanish between the sixteenth and nineteenth centuries, with opportunities for the purchase of handicrafts.
- Visit in transit to La Bodeguita del Medio and main streets and avenues of Old Havana.
- Stop at the Capitol.
- Lunch with a liquid in a restaurant in the area.
- Visit to the Maikel Herrera gallery.
- Continue tour with panoramic view of the University of Havana.
- Stop at the Plaza de la Revolución with time for photos.
- Back to the hotel.
- Includes guide service in Spanish language.
Adults: From € 37
Children: From € 26