Pick up at the hotel and departure to Pinar del Río.
- Visit to the “Guayabita del Pinar” Rum Factory.
- Walk through the Viñales Valley, declared a Cultural Landscape Protected by UNESCO and National Natural Monument.
- Visit to Casa del Veguero, where you can taste a welcome cocktail and also appreciate the tobacco plantations that are cultivated there.
- Visit to Los Jazmines viewpoint, a place that offers a beautiful overview of the Viñales Valley.
- Visit the Cueva del Indio with boat ride on the river that runs inside.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit to the Mural of Prehistory that shows the process of evolution of life in the Sierra de los Órganos, from the mollusk to the first indigenous inhabitants of the place.
- Back to the hotel.
- Includes guide service in Spanish language.
Adults: From 68 €
Children: From 48 €