Pick up at the Varadero Hotels starting at 7:45 AM.
- Brief stop in transit.
- Entrance to the Great Military Historical Park Morro – Cabaña, to observe Havana from its viewpoint.
- Panoramic tour of Metropolitan and Modern Havana that allows you to discover interesting places, recognized for their historical value: the old Presidential Palace, Central Park, Revolution Square (brief stop), University of Havana, National Capitol and visit to Floridita Bar, the cradle of the daiquiri.
- Lunch in a restaurant in the city.
- Walking tour through Old Havana that includes: Cathedral Square, Old Square, Plaza de Armas, Plaza de San Francisco de Asis, Visit to the City Museum, Palace of Captains and Generals, to Ambos Mundos Hotel, to the famous Bodeguita del Medio restaurant and free time for the independent enjoyment of the city.
- Visit the craft market.
- Return to the Hotel with a brief stop in transit.
Adults: From 67 €
Children: From 51 €