Departure: Starting at 08:00 am.
Min: 2 people.
It allows to enjoy a day in the waters of the Caribbean Sea and to appreciate its beautiful coral reefs, at the same time that it knows its exotic fauna, its inhabitants and its impressive history.
- Hotel pickup.
- Visit to Fiesta Campesina and tour of the installation.
- Visit to conservationist stations of threatened species such as Cotorras or Manjuarí.
- Visit to the crocodile farm where the breeding and reproduction its different stages is observed.
- Visit the Bermeja trail to see the smallest bird in the world, the Zunzuncito.
- Snorkeling and lunch in Caleta Buena (open bar).
- Return to Varadero.
Adults: From 148 €
Children: 80 €