Pick up at the hotels from 8:00 AM.
Jeep safari through the Cuban countryside to discover the exotic Cuban nature. Visit and time for bathing in the most famous cavern in the country “Cueva de Saturno”, considered a natural spectacle without precedent. Snorkeling at Coral Reef Barrier Reef. Tour of the Yumuri Valley to Rancho Gaviota that includes a visit to a peasant’s house, coffee plantation, horseback riding, boat ride on the lake. Lunch (based on: biscuits and butter, Creole broth, salad) vegetables, roast pork, dessert, coffee and 1 liquid) Boat ride on the Canimar River through the Natural Park until you reach the “Arboleda” where the enjoyment of horseback riding, bathing in the warm waters of the river, awaits you. rowing boat ride or simply time to relax and enjoy the flora and fauna Return to Varadero. English and Spanish guide service.
- Capacity of people in the jeep: 4
- To buy the tour for less than 4 people, if you do not pay the exclusivity of the jeep; This can be shared with other customers who wish to drive or not during part of the journey.
- The jeeps have mechanical transmission.
- Who wants to drive must carry a driving license.
- Insurance against all risks is included. Only if it is proven that the client was under the influence of alcoholic beverages or psychotropic substances and / or that the damages were caused intentionally or as a consequence of his negligent act, the client will pay all the damages caused.
- If you book for 3 or more people, at least one, you must carry a driving license.
Frequency: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Adults: From 93 €
Children: From 65 €