Pick up in jeeps from the hotels in Havana and the Jibacoa Pole. Driven and accompanied throughout the tour by specialized guides in the language.
Departure: Starting at 07:30 am.
Min: 2 pax
- Wonderful jeep tour where it shows an unsurpassed beauty in its natural environment, full enjoyment of flora and fauna, panoramic tour of the Yumurí Valley and the city of Matanzas.
- Underground trip observing beautiful stalactites and stalagmites in the Bellamar Caves.
- Snorkelling in the virgin area of Punta de Maya, in which an incredible beauty of the seabed predominates.
- Visit to the Cueva de Saturno, an ancient flooded cavern with a depth of 20 meters.
- Creole lunch in an old coffee plantation dating from 1820.
- Horses to ride and free time.
- Visit to the Bacunayagua Bridge Viewpoint, considered the highest bridge in Cuba.
Adults: From 90 €
Children: From 68 €