Departure: Starting at 06:30 am.
Min: 2 people.
This tour gives you the opportunity to discover natural attributes, culture and history in the center of the Island of Cuba visiting the famous city of Cienfuegos known as the Perla del Sur, founded in 1819 by the French in the vicinity of the bay of Jagua in the Caribbean Sea.
- Pick up at Varadero hotels by jeep.
- Transit by Cárdenas, Carlos Rojas, Jovellanos, La Isabel, Aguada de Pasajeros (for 15 minutes in the small train of aguada).
- Arrival in the city of Cienfuegos with panoramic tour of the city and free time.
- Exit towards El Nicho.
- Arrival at El Nicho, travel along the path of the butterflies.
- Bathing time in the Pozo de los Deseos.
- Picnic lunch and relaxing time in the place.
- Return to Varadero through Cartagena, Highway, Jagüey Grande (10 minute stop), Agramonte Carretera Central, Coliseo, Cárdenas, Varadero.
Adults: From 166 €
Children: 93 €