Departure: Starting at 06:30 am.
Min: 2 people.
In this excursion, history, culture and nature alternate visiting the Guamuhaya mountain massif known as El Escambray where El Nicho park is located, a paradisiacal place where green vegetation is combined with rivers, waterfalls and peasant villages.
- Pick up at Varadero hotels by jeep.
- Transit through Cárdenas, Carlos Rojas, Jovellanos, La Isabel, Aguada de Pasajeros (15 minutes stop in the aguada train), Cienfuegos.
- Arrival to the colonial city of Trinidad with a visit to the Cantero museum.
- Tasting of the Cuban canchánchara and free time of tour of the city.
- Departure to the Nicho passing Cumanayagua, Crucecitas (maximum height of the route) to reach the niche.
- Arrival at the niche, travel along the path of the butterflies.
- Bathing time in the Poceta de los Deseos, picnic lunch and relaxing time in the place.
- Return to Varadero through Cartagena, by highway, Jagüey Grande (10 minute stop), Agramante Carretera Central, Coliseo, Cárdenas, Varadero.
Adults: From 185 €
Children: 107 €