Jeep pick-up from Havana hotels, driven and accompanied throughout the tour by specialized guides in the language.
Departure: Starting at 08:30 am.
Min: 2 pax
Attractive and exclusive jeep excursion where you will find a lively environment.
- Visit to the Bacunayagua Bridge Viewpoint, considered the highest in Cuba.
- Route through roads crossing the Yumurí Valley.
- Panoramic city tour through Matanzas, the city of the bridges.
- Navigation on the Canimar River, protected by its green slopes.
- Snorkeling in the coral reef in the virgin area of Punta de Maya in which an incredible beauty of its seabed predominates.
- A typical Creole lunch.
- Horses and bull riding in the ruins of the Old Cafetal La Dionisia dating from 1820.
- Visit to the beach of Varadero with bath time for customers returning to Havana.
- Customers with reservations at Varadero Hotels are transported to their destination hotel.
Adults: From 98 €
Children: From 73 €