Pick up at the hotels according to the schedule established for the excursion and transfer to Marina Gaviota Varadero for crossing, enjoying the charms of our seas.
The Tour includes:
- Approximately 10 minutes for the interactive dolphin swim.
- Snorkeling in the cutest coral reef north of the central region of Cuba.
- Visit to Cayo Blanco to make lunch with seafood and other options.
- On board and on the key you can enjoy an open bar with beers, soft drinks and Cuban cocktails.
- Free time for the sea bath.
- In the afternoon, return to the Marina and transfer to the hotels.
- Guide service in English and Spanish language.
- This excursion is subject to the current navigation regulations in Cuba, for Cuban citizens.
- The order of the tour can be varied depending on the total of tourists who will enjoy the tour during the day.
- The boat is shared with other tourists.
- Equipment and means of tourist protection for navigation and snorkeling activity are included.
- For reasons of dolphin handling, periods can be decreed in which the bath with them is not included.
Adults: From 117 €
Children: From 83 €