By accessing and using the website www.havaning.com (“HAVANING”) you accept and are subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement. In addition, by using the particular services of this website, you will be subject to the published rules applicable to such services. These guidelines and rules may be subject to change at any time. Any participation and use of this site and its services will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree with the above, do not use this site and its services.
HAVANING is an online platform offering apartments, houses, rooms and other accommodation (“accommodation”) available for the holiday rental. HAVANING itself does not own any type of accommodation, but acts as an intermediary between users looking to become tenants and homeowners who intend to rent their property.
The rental terms are exclusively held between the Owner of the Property (“MP”) and the user who rents the accommodation (“Renter”).
Although HAVANING is not a party to the terms agreed upon by users of the website, it has the right to act as a representative of the MP with the authority to enter into agreements on its behalf.
However, both the Lessee and the MP are responsible for fulfilling their own contractual obligations. The MP has the right to install the rules of his vision. By booking accommodation through HAVANING, you accept and understand that you will be required to comply with and accept the terms, conditions, rules and restrictions provided by the MP for the accommodation in question.
About booking the accommodation
- The reservation of the accommodation is made by payment of the deposit of rent of such accommodation.
- The rental deposit consists of the prepayment of the first two nights for stays of less than 7 nights. For stays between 7 and 15 nights will be requested the payment of the first three nights. For stays longer than 15 nights, 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be requested in advance.
- HAVANING will issue a payment order to the lessee’s e-mail in EUROS.
- The payment of the deposit of the reservation must be made via credit card or bank transfer.
- Your reservation will not be confirmed until HAVANING has received payment of the rental deposit and you have received a HAVANING Booking Voucher within 24 hours on weekdays or 48 hours on weekends and holidays.
- In Reservation Voucher you will find the exact address of the accommodation, contact telephone of the Property Manager and the remaining amount to be paid.
- Upon arrival, you must pay the remaining amount of the rent. The specific form of payment is detailed in the Booking Voucher.
About the total payment of the rent
- On the day of your arrival at your rental accommodation, you must pay the manager of the property the remaining amount of the rent. This payment must be made only in cash and in the local currency (CUC).
- In other cases, this payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card, provided that:
· The corresponding net amount will be received in our bank account one week before your arrival (the costs of the transfer will be borne by the client).
· We have confirmed in writing that we have received this sum.
About cancellation of rent
- All cancellations or changes must be made in writing via e-mail. Cancellations or changes by telephone are not accepted.
- In case of cancellation or non-presentation, the deposit paid in advance will not be refunded.
- If the client cancels a reservation paid in full (100% of the stay), we will refund the amount paid except for the rent deposit corresponding to the number of nights booked (see above the 2nd point of ” About booking the accommodation”).
- If the client changes the dates or accommodation, it will be understood as a new reservation and will be subject to the cancellation conditions.
- Any cancellation, including major forces, will be subject to our clear and simple cancellation policy mentioned herein.
- If after receiving the Booking Voucher, HAVANING is unable to provide the customer with the property that has been reserved or a property of similar or better characteristics, the client will be refunded 100% of the amount paid.
On arrival and departure
Preparing your arrival
- Please make sure we have your updated arrival time so we can plan your check-in and keep the property manager informed of any delay or change.
- You can send this information via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at (+34) 91 040 29 38.
The day of arrival
- You must go to the address indicated on the Reservation Voucher (address of the house or apartment) where the property manager will receive you and give you the accommodation instructions. If it is a separate apartment you will also hand over the keys.
- Accommodation will be available from 15:00 hrs, but we will always try to accommodate customers with early arrivals as soon as possible. It is extremely important that we have an updated arrival time. Not having this information will cause a delay in your check-in.
On your departure from the accommodation
- Departures should be made at 12.00hrs or earlier.
- If you need a late check out please ask the property manager if it is possible when you check-in. We will try to accommodate you as long as the next arrival is not early the same day. If possible, you can stay in the accommodation until 18.00hrs, paying 50% of the rental price per night. Any departure after 18:00 will be subject to the total price per day.
About the number and identity of guests
- The client will inform HAVANING of the number of guests included in the reservation.
- Unless otherwise agreed with HAVANING, only the number of persons indicated by the customer when making the reservation will be authorized to use the accommodation.
- The number of people who can use the accommodation must not exceed the total capacity of each accommodation, except for children under 4 years.
- Pets are only allowed if permission has been specifically granted.
- In the event of any breach of the abovementioned obligations, both HAVANING and the property manager, by their own criteria, will have the right to ask the client to leave the accommodation, and the client will not be entitled to claim any kind of compensation.
- High music and parties are prohibited unless you have previously notified HAVANING or the manger of the property of your intention to perform an event and it has been accepted.
- Guests should know that if parties without permission or loud music are heard, or neighbors complain and / or call the police, this can lead to an immediate eviction regardless of the time of day or night.
- The rest hours are from 10:00 pm to 10:00 am We will greatly appreciate your collaboration on this topic and we hope you understand that these standards are necessary, since these accommodations are all located in residential areas where people who have to get up early to work , And the night rest of the rest of residents must be respected.
- The client, when booking, will be subject to correct and decent behavior on the part of all the people who accompany him. If this person or one of the persons accompanying him or her does not behave properly and responsibly, HAVANING or the property manager shall have the right to ask the client and accompanying persons to leave the accommodation without the right to future claims Nor to any type of compensation. This will also mean the loss of rent paid.
- Remember also that by booking with HAVANING you have already accepted our terms and conditions, and consequently you will be expected to abide by these rules.
Neither HAVANING nor the property manager will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may occur as a result of the client’s use of the accommodation, including without limitation damages, insurance, losses due to fire, theft or criminal behavior.
In case of any breach of the abovementioned obligations, HAVANING or the manager of the property, by own criteria will have the right to ask the client to leave the accommodation, and the client will not have the right to claim any type of compensation.