Havana + Cayo Santa María
Discover Havana, full of history and music, cradle of the Cuban revolution. Stroll through the colorful colonial streets of its old town. Fall in love with the Malecón environment and see the impressive Capitolio. Enjoy the last days of this unforgettable trip relaxing on the beaches of the earthly paradise of Cayo Santa María in a 5 * all-inclusive resort.
- Pick up at the José Martí International Airport (Havana).
- 4 nights accommodation in a Casa Particular in Havana.
- 4 breakfasts in Havana.
- Transfer from Havana to Cayo Santa María in vehicle with air conditioning.
- 3 nights accommodation at Hotel 5 * in Cayo Santa María with All Inclusive.
- Transfer from Cayo Santa María to Havana.
- Transfer from your private house in Havana to the José Martí International Airport.
- Local representation services.
- Not included: International flights, visa, travel insurance, drinks, tips or any other concept not included in this section.
Days 1 – 4: Havana
- We will pick you up at the airport to take you to your Casa Particular. Private transfer.
- 4 nights of accommodation.
- Breakfasts included.
Few cities in America or the Caribbean have the life, soul and sensuality of Havana. This city is love, its buzzing, its corners, where friends gather; its magnificent colonial urban landscape, its virtuous musicians and dancers; his classic cars and his socialist slogans.
Havana is the most active city in tourism and private companies since 1959, with new restaurants, shops, art projects or modern private villas that make their way every week. There has never been a better time to join this great party.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the first glimpses of this spectacular city!
Days 4 – 7: Cayo Santa María
- We will pick you up at your accommodation in Havana to take you to the Hotel in Cayo Santa María.
- 3 Nights All Inclusive.
After all the excitement of Havana it’s time to relax on the beaches of Cayo Santa María. Your driver will take you from Trinidad to your resort on this paradisiacal site. The road that crosses the sea to the key is a real attraction!
Discover a paradisiacal island: Cayo Santa María
Surrounded by aquamarine waters bordering white and soft sands, Cayo Santa María is a tropical paradise, an island of true natural beauty and the largest island of the Keys of Villa Clara that make up the Jardines del Rey archipelago. Connected by a 48 km high road to the city of Caibarien, Cayo Santa María is one of the most beautiful beach destinations in the Caribbean.
Days 7 – 8: Cayo Santa María – Havana
- Transfer from Cayo Santa María to your home in Havana.
- 1 Night of accommodation.
- Breakfast included.
Return to Havana to spend the last night in the city. Returning to Havana the day before your flight home makes the departure process much simpler and gives you another opportunity to experience the nightlife of this incredible city.
Say goodbye to Havana
Rest before your trip back home or take the opportunity to experience the most delicious mojitos and fabulous live music performances.
Transfer to Havana airport
You will be picked up from your accommodation and taken back to the International Airport of Havana. You will arrive with enough time to check in your flight at one of the airline’s counters and enjoy some snacks in the airport lounge before boarding your return flight.
Features: Private room in a Casa Particular or Independent apartment.
Amenities: Room with private bathroom, air conditioning and hot water.
Regime: Accommodation + Breakfast.
Notes: The photos of Private Houses that you see in this section are similar to the rooms in which you will stay, but it is not necessarily the same since each Casa Particular is unique and its availability is variable. Discover an authentic Cuban house that will receive you during your stay.
Hotel Iberostar Ensenachos
Location: Cayo Santa María.
Category: 5 Stars.
Regime: All included.
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates of your trip and the number of people that will travel.
- We will send you a confirmation email with the details of the accommodations and the payment method.
- Pay 50% at the time of confirming the reservation.
- Pay the remaining 50% up to 30 days before the trip.
- Enjoy your holiday!