Havana + Trinidad
Stroll through the mythical corners of Havana, full of history and music. Fall in love with the Malecón environment and see the impressive Capitolio. Enjoy the beautiful historical center of Trinidad, discover its picturesque colonial houses and cobbled streets. Do not miss the fantastic Ancon Beach just 8 km from this city or venture out to see the Escambray Mountains.
- Pick up at the José Martí International Airport (Havana).
- 4 nights accommodation in a Casa Particular in Havana.
- 4 breakfasts in Havana.
- Transfer from Havana to Trinidad in vehicle with air conditioning.
- 3 nights accommodation in Casa Particular in Trinidad with breakfast.
- Transfer from Trinidad to Havana.
- Transfer from your private house in Havana to the José Martí International Airport.
- Not included: International flights, visa, travel insurance, drinks, tips or any other concept not included in this section.
Days 1 – 4: Havana
- We will pick you up at the airport to take you to your Casa Particular. Private transfer.
- 4 nights of accommodation.
- Breakfasts included.
Few cities in America or the Caribbean have the life, soul and sensuality of Havana. This city is love, its buzzing, its corners, where friends gather; its magnificent colonial urban landscape, its virtuous musicians and dancers; his classic cars and his socialist slogans.
Havana is the most active city in tourism and private companies since 1959, with new restaurants, shops, art projects or modern private villas that make their way every week. There has never been a better time to join this great party.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the first glimpses of this spectacular city!
Days 4 – 7: Trinidad
- Transfer of your accommodation in Havana your House in Trinidad.
- 3 Nights of Accommodation
- Breakfasts included.Discover the colonial gem of Cuba: Trinidad
Trinidad is simply the most beautiful city in Cuba, in one of the most idyllic provinces, Sancti Spiritus. Founded by Diego Velázquez in 1514, it is located between the imposing Escambray mountain range and the shimmering coastline. Trinidad became rich in sugar in the eighteenth century, so its architecture dates mainly from this time.
Eight kilometers separate it from a stretch of perfect beach, Peninsula Ancon. At night, everything comes to life in the House of Music, with a romantic and unique environment.
Days 7 – 8: La Habana
- Transfer from Trinidad to your House in Havana.
- 1 Night of accommodation.
- Breakfast included.
Return to Havana to spend the last night in the city. Returning to Havana the day before your flight home makes the departure process much simpler and gives you another opportunity to experience the nightlife of this incredible city.
Say goodbye to Havana
Rest before your trip back home or take the opportunity to experience the most delicious mojitos and fabulous live music performances.
Transfer to Havana airport
You will be picked up from your accommodation and taken back to the International Airport of Havana. You will arrive with enough time to check in your flight at one of the airline’s counters and enjoy some snacks in the airport lounge before boarding your return flight.
Location: Havana, Trinidad.
Features: Private room rentals or Independent apartment.
Amenities: Room with private bathroom, air conditioning and hot water.
Regime: Accommodation + Breakfast.
Notes: The photos of Private Houses that you see in this section are similar to the rooms in which you will stay, but it is not necessarily the same since each Casa Particular is unique and its availability is variable. Discover an authentic Cuban house that will receive you during your stay.
- Write to email@example.com with the dates of your trip and the number of people that will travel.
- We will send you a confirmation email with the details of the accommodations and the payment method.
- Pay 50% at the time of confirming the reservation.
- Pay the remaining 50% up to 30 days before the trip.
- Enjoy your holiday!