The beach of Varadero is one of the most beautiful in Cuba and recently considered the third best beach in the world. Enjoy a day in its warm waters and the radiant sun will be pleasant and above all very relaxing.
This day trip is completely customizable. A private driver will pick you up at your accommodation in Havana and help you choose the best options to make the most of your day.
- Pick up at your accommodation between 07:30 and 08:00. It is advisable to leave early in the morning to take advantage of the day at the beach. The duration of the trip is approximately 2 hours.
- Stop at the viewpoint of the Bacunayagua Bridge at the entrance to Matanzas province. The Bacunayagua Bridge is considered one of the 7 wonders of Cuban civil engineering, with a height of 110 meters above sea level, it is the highest in Cuba. It is an ideal place to stretch your legs and take pictures while enjoying your well-known Piña Colada.
- Visit to the Saturn Cave. The cave shelters a small lake, inside which you can find fish and other species characteristic of the Cuban aquatic fauna that lives in the groundwater. Stalactites and stalagmites also abound, submerged in water for the most part.
- Arrival Varadero and enjoy this wonderful beach.
- City tour through Varadero with time to visit the craft stalls.
- In the afternoon, enjoy the beach of Varadero.
Return Time: 6:30
Optional Service (extra cost): Guide in English, French, Italian or Russian
Included: Service provided in a modern car or van with A / C, driver at your disposal, fuel.
Not included in the price: Tickets to visits, meals or drinks.
Prices (full vehicle)
Up to 3 people: 140 CUC
Up to 4 people: 150 CUC
Up to 7 people: 230 CUC
Up to 10 people: 270 CUC
Up to 14 people: 350 CUC
Up to 20 people: 450 CUC